|Product Dimensions||14.67 x 7.15 x 0.74 cm; 198 Grams|
|Batteries||1 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||MGLV3LL/A|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Device interface - primary||Touchscreen|
|Item Weight||198 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
iPhone 12 Pro 256GB Gold
|All prices include VAT.|
Each bank has a different installments plan. You can choose a suitable installments plan based on your bank offers at checkout.
Click here to check your bank offers.
|Installment Plan||Monthly Installment||Total|
|6 months||EGP 3,820.35||EGP 22,922.07|
|12 months||EGP 2,009.63||EGP 24,115.55|
|18 months||EGP 1,411.09||EGP 25,399.67|
|24 months||EGP 1,109.04||EGP 26,616.88|
|36 months||EGP 813.10||EGP 29,271.45|
|48 months||EGP 668.32||EGP 32,079.25|
Enhance your purchase
|Memory storage capacity||256 GB|
About this item
- OFFER INCLUDES: An Apple iPhone and a wireless plan with unlimited data/talk/text
- WIRELESS PLAN: Unlimited talk, text, and data with mobile hotspot, nationwide coverage, and international reach. No long-term contract required.
- PROGRAM DETAILS: When you add this offer to cart, it will reflect 3 items: the iPhone, SIM kit, and carrier subscription
- Ceramic Shield, tougher than any smartphone glass
- A14 Bionic chip, the fastest chip ever in a smartphone
- LiDAR Scanner for improved AR experiences, Night mode portraits
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Superfast wireless: hello 5G 5G transforms iPhone with accelerated wireless speeds and better performance on congested networks. Now you can download huge files on the go or stream high-quality HDR movies. Without. All. The. Lag. iPhone also has the most 5G bands of any smartphone so you get 5G in more places. And all that speed opens up amazing possibilities for the future of apps. A14 Bionic: generations ahead of any other smartphone chip A14 Bionic is the first 5-nanometer chip in the industry, with advanced components literally atoms wide. Forty percent more transistors rev up speeds while increasing efficiency for great battery life. And a new ISP powers Dolby Vision recording - something no pro movie camera, let alone any other phone, can do. LiDAR technology: scans the surface of Mars and now your living room NASA is using LiDAR technology for its next Mars landing. iPhone 12 Pro uses a LiDAR Scanner to measure how long it takes light to reflect back from objects. So it can create a depth map of whatever space you're in. Because it's ultra-fast and accurate, AR apps can now transform a room into a realistic rainforest or show you how a new sneaker will fit. Pro camera system: a new day for Night mode Night mode comes to both the Wide and Ultra Wide cameras, and it's better than ever at capturing incredible low-light shots. LiDAR makes Night mode portraits possible. And the Wide camera lets in 27 percent more light, for greater detail and sharper focus day or night. Dolby Vision recording: 60 times more colors, infinitely more spectacular iPhone 12 Pro jumps from 8- to 10-bit HDR recording, capturing 700 million colors for much more lifelike video. Then it goes one better, recording in Dolby Vision - the format used by film studios. You can even edit Dolby Vision video and use AirPlay to see every last bit of the difference on the big screen.
From the manufacturer
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
• I absolutely love the design of this phone. All premium feel that can finally stand up by itself. The curve glass in previous models were impressive but now, with a flat/rounded design, this allows the screen’s borders to be reduced (creating another leap into a future Bezel-less screen).
• It’s also built very solid. Because of the square design, the grip on this is fantastic. This is the first time since the iPhone 4 I can feel a little more at an ease of not getting a case for it (But still do!..More on this later).
• The matte back texture leaves no fingerprints whatsoever.
• The biggest selling point for me is the cameras. There are hundreds of reviews on the camera quality and honestly, a picture is worth a thousand words. Let me just say that these cameras excellent (Some info below).
• Night Mode to me is the biggest gem of this phone. You can be almost in pure darkness and you’ll still be able to get a decent shot. This isn’t just for the back cameras, but the Night Mode works for the front end as well. You know you have a great camera when you no longer see those little exposure pixels when the lighting is poor. Well done Apple. Well done.
• The night mode will also automatically turn on. Didn’t have to do a single thing. I just pointed to an area with little lighting and the phone does the rest.
• Autofocus was spot on in speed and accuracy. Taking group photos, or even me taking a selfie behind a “semi-busy crowd,” it found me without a hitch. You have to thank the lidar scanner because it allows the camera to spot the main person/people very quickly. With my friend’s iPhone 11, we noticed the difference right away when we took a picture with both his and this phone at night. The lidar scanner help grabs the focus of my shots way faster than my friend’s iPhone 11. This also was extremely effective when we were doing some short video shots.
• Deep Fusion for lighting issues, Smart HDR 3 for accurate colors, I feel it’s insane to call it just a camera phone, because it’s a lot more than that.
• The facetime camera also gives an HD image when you see yourself on the screen. It’s nowhere near the cameras in the back, but still very impressive.
• Taking random shots around my neighborhood, I was treated with a solid dynamic range as Dolby Vision HDR delivers the most colorful footage by far on a phone (haven’t tried Google’s Pixels yet).
• OLED screen panel is finally here and it’s well worth the wait. Took it outside on a clear sunny day and this screen held its ground. The colors pop dramatically and the blacks are solid. Overall an A.
• If you have the previous lighting to USB cables from older iPhones, you can still use them.
• The magnet system isn’t much in use now but the reason why it’s a pro is that this feature is going to open up a whole new market of accessories from third-party companies.
• For the screen size, I was able to reach 80% of the screen by using just one hand. Note: My hands are normal size and if you have small hands then you’re probably only going to be able to reach 40%-60% of the screen with one hand.
• IP68 water resistance, 6 meters (19.7 feet). That is equal to dropping this phone in the low end of a pool and picking it up at the bottom of it. Also, the iPhone 11 was only for 2-meters (6.5 feet).
• Everything, and I mean everything, opens up in a breeze. I played NBA 2K21 and the graphics are not only top-notch, but surprisingly the phone was not heating up more than the iPhone 11. I played for about 10 minutes and overall the phone was lukewarm at most. The iPhone 11 gives you a hot experience after that time, so a big thumbs up for the 12.
• One great benefit of the 12 Pro is the 6GB of RAM, compared to just 4GB in the regular 12. To be realistic you will not see much of a difference in speed. But over time this extra RAM will come in useful as wear and tear will become a factor for the internal software of these phones.
• Battery life is pretty accurate in what Apple has been stating. I’m getting around a day and a half of use before charging it. I’ll assume that the battery use will increase as I slowly get used to this phone and no longer need to use it as much as I can.
• To save battery power there is a unique software on the phone called Smart Data. FYI. 5G does take a lot of battery power and instead of having it on all time, when you’re not using it, Smart Data can balance the phone in speed and power. If you’re not near a 5G brand, then the phone will go back to 4G, saving battery life for you. You do have the option of overriding this feature and make it only 5G all time but, depending where you live, you’re just killing your battery life without needing to.
• If you’re able to use 5G, you’re in for a treat. 5G is crazy fast compare to the 4G we all use (more on the below).
Cons and Oks:__________
• The iPhone 12 and 12 Pro are almost the same in every way. The only thing is the camera setup. With the price bump, you expect maybe a higher refresh rate or more unique software features. If you don’t take pictures with your phone, the 12 Pro isn’t worth it.
• I notice that the magnets are not strong on this phone. There enough to connect to a charger, but it will not hold if the magnets are the only thing holding it up from the ground. Hopefully third party companies will add magnets in their designs for car holders and any other attachments.
• I tried the wallet feature and it’s useless. First, you’re only able to fit a few cards in it. Second, taking it in and out of your pocket, the magnets are not able to hold the wallet. The wallet will either stay in the pocket or come off when putting it away. A serious red flag if you’re out and about.
• The one issue I have with the camera is the limited optical zoom. With all the software features I would expect more where other phones (Note 20) already go up to 5x.
• Decent sound. Loud, not much bass, as expected. They’re enough to watch Netflix on it, but not enough for you to say “wow, the sound is fantastic!”
• No charger in the box. I know Apple has stated it was for environmental issues, but you can’t help and wonder if it was just to cut costs. Either way, not a fan.
• The steel rounded edges are pretty at first, but my fingerprints are now everywhere. I wish they apply the matte finish on these areas. My advice gets a case or skin to cover it.
• As mention before, you need to get a case because the repairs on this phone are ridiculously high. Over $200 to replace the glass. The phone is sturdy but the repair prices are what I’m afraid of.
• The new IPad Airs have the fingerprint scanner on the power button. Still have no idea why Apple doesn’t apply this feature on their phones. The face recognition software still has its limit, and there haven’t been any improvements for the 12 model.
• Elephant in the room, the notch is still there. I would not mind if they kill the face recognition software to have a full screen. I know that’s the reason why we still get the notch.
• Apple screen called “Ceramic Shield” only is effective when you drop your phone. I accidentally put my keys and phone in the same pocket. The result was some super tiny scratches on the screen. Be warned, the “Ceramic Shield” only is effective when you drop your phone.
• I don’t have 5G in my area so the main feature isn’t in use for me. To be honest I think the 5G was a little too early. Apple should have given us a higher refresh rate of 120HZ instead. I understand that having both of them would reduce the battery life greatly, but 5G will not be fully ready to all in a year or two. The iPhone 13 should’ve been the 5G model, and the iPhone 12 should’ve been the 120 HZ screen model. It’s a big letdown since many of you, including me, will not experience this software feature until it comes to our towns/cities.
• FYI: 5G is a battery killer. It may be fast, but it greatly reduces the phone's battery.
• Even the Google Pixel has a 90Hz display, come one Apple. At least bring it in the Pro versions. Sadly here we are.
• Warning: the Apple magnet charger accessory connects to the phone well, but I notice that it’s metal on metal when connecting. Over time I can see a lot of scratches if you’re using the magnet charger. Just another reason to get a case.
• I know 90Hz 120Hz would’ve been great to have, but if you’ve never seen that display before you don’t need to be let down. The OLED on this phone is fantastic. It just stinks for those who know what 90Hz 120Hz looks like, and the 60Hz Apple still has.
• Keep in mind that the Dolby Vision videos you make on this phone will not look nearly as good on screens that are not compatible. The compatible ones are the screens that few have.
To be clear, the iPhone 12 will be one of the best phones for 2021. It’s the fast, beautiful OLED screen, and it brings back the iPhone 4, 4s, and 5’s round square design (which is the best design Apple has made). This is a phone that you’re going to have for 3+years, and it will still hold its ground during those future years. I’ve always been a fan of Google’s pixels cameras because of their camera software. But Apple went above and beyond with their cameras, and I felt every shot was worth posting. For newbies to Apple, this is a great phone to get into.
Still, I’m a little upset that the iPhone 12 and 12 Pro are almost the same. With the “Pro” status, you expect a little more than another built-in camera. With the exception of the additional 2 GB of RAM, both phones are the same (this includes the battery). No notch removal, 90 or 120HZ screen, and not even a charger brick. I felt that Apple has more in the tank but wants to wait until the next iPhone to apply the features that we want now.
In the end, if you’re into video making and/or photography get the 12 Pro. Not interested in that stuff, stick to the 12 and save “some” money. The point of Apple products is for consumers to use them in years to come, and this iPhone is no exception. Some of us may still need to wait for 5G in our area, but I believe the iPhone 12 is still a top 3 phone of 2021.
Overall: A beautiful phone with a camera system that shows Apple at its finest.
Hope I was a help to you.
WELL DONE APPLE.