UGREEN RJ45 Coupler In-Line Coupler Cat7/Cat6/Cat5e Ethernet Cable Extender Adapter Female to Female - White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Specification met||EIA, TIA, RoHS|
|Data transfer rate||5 Gigabits Per Second|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 14.5 x 2.5 x 8.5 cm; 100 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 May 2021
- Manufacturer : UGREEN
- ASIN : B00B2HP83E
- Item model number : 20311
- Best Sellers Rank: #62,843 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- #531 in Computer Networking Devices
- Customer reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- USAGE: Ugreen RJ45 Coupler extender is ideal for extending ethernet connection by connecting 2 short network cables together.
- FAST SPEED To 10 GIGABITE: The RJ45 connector can speed up to 10 gigabite for connecting Cat7/Cat6 ethernet cable.
- SAFE And SECURE: With nickel plated contacts and easy snap-in retaining clip, the coupler ensure a secure and corrosion free connection.
- COMPATIBILITY: This 8P8C female to female Ethernet coupler jack is compatible with Cat7, Cat6 Cat5e, Cat5 network.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: RJ45 inline jack coupler meets Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard. It is RoHS compliant.
Ugreen RJ45 Female to Female Network Jack In-Line Coupler extend the length of a Ethernet patch cable. Constructed of high-impact, fire-retardant plastic and nickel-plated contacts, these couplers meet or exceed Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard.
1. Connectors: RJ45 8P8C,Nickel Plating;
2. TIA/EIA 568-C.2 Verified;
3. RoHS compliant.
Ugreen RJ45 Female to Female Network Jack In-Line Coupler x1