Sigma F80 - Flat Kabuki Brush
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Exclusive synthetic antimicrobial fibres
- Engineered to better hold, apply and blend product
- Preciously metal plating for shine and strength
- Responsibly sourced, lightweight wood handles
- Durable, corrosion-resistant SigmaAlloy
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 18.8 x 5.08 x 4.45 cm; 60 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 June 2021
- Manufacturer : Sigma Enterprises, LLC
- ASIN : B003UH0528
- Item model number : F80-1
- Customer reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The F80 Flat Kabuki Brush features a flat top brush head with very soft and dense fibers. Made with exclusive Sigmax fibers, this brush provides a flawless, high definition finish with liquid or cream foundation without any absorption of product.
- Unique Feature: Dense and flat head
- Function: Buffed foundation application
- Recommended Use: Blend liquid or cream products onto flat areas of the face such as the forehead and cheeks
- Sigmax Fibers - Sigma Beauty's exclusive thermoplastic engineering polymer developed to evenly apply cream and powder products onto the skin for a high definition effect. Features premium filaments engineered for outstanding softness, heat and chemical resistance, mechanical strength and high durability. Sigmax fibers are antibacterial and hypoallergenic.
- Ferrules - The patented 3-ring brush ferrule is made with high performance SigmaAlloy for durability and strength.
- Handles - Each brush handle is made from a lightweight, sustainable source of wood which receives 8 coats of paint, making them scratch resistant and guaranteed to last.
- Lenght: 6 1/4 in. (15.8 cm)