Master Tex Me-100S Microphone, Silver
Each bank has a different installments plan. You can choose a suitable installments plan based on your bank offers at checkout.
Click here to check your bank offers.
|Installment Plan||Monthly Installment||Total|
|6 months||EGP 309.78||EGP 1,858.68|
|12 months||EGP 162.95||EGP 1,955.45|
|18 months||EGP 114.42||EGP 2,059.58|
|24 months||EGP 89.93||EGP 2,158.28|
|36 months||EGP 65.93||EGP 2,373.53|
|48 months||EGP 54.19||EGP 2,601.20|
Enhance your purchase
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- The ME -100S from master tex features a unidirectional (cardioid) dynamic vocal design, suitable for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. A built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise, and the cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise. The microphone offers durable construction, a high-quality shock mount system, and a steel mesh grille for withstanding rough handling. The ME -100S is designed to perform consistently both outdoors and indoors, and when used for singing or speech applications. The microphone includes a swivel adapter and a zippered pouch.
- Classic & Iconic 'Old School' Style, Built-in Acoustic Pop Filter, Ultra-Wide Frequency Response
- High Signal Output for Voice Clarity, Internal Cartridge Shock Mount, Self-Tensioning Swivel Mount
- Rugged Construction & Steel Mesh Grill, Integrated Low Noise Circuitry, ON/OFF Switch for Stage Control
- Includes 16' ft. XLR Cable, Universal Compatibility: Built-in Mic Stand Adapter, Perfect for Stage Performances,, Recording
- Pickup/Polar Pattern: Uni-directional, Construction Material: Plastic, Dimension: 2.2'' x 3.1'' x 7.4'', Frequency Response: 30Hz-15kHz