|Product Dimensions||4.7 x 4.7 x 1.1 cm; 63 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Item model number||WATCHGTACTIVERE|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Device interface - primary||Touchscreen|
|Scanner Resolution||390 x 390|
|Item Weight||63 g|
Huawei B19R Fortuna Stainless Steel Smart Watch - Orange
Each bank has a different installments plan. You can choose a suitable installments plan based on your bank offers at checkout.
Click here to check your bank offers.
|Installment Plan||Monthly Installment||Total|
|6 months||EGP 595.79||EGP 3,574.71|
|12 months||EGP 313.40||EGP 3,760.83|
|18 months||EGP 220.06||EGP 3,961.09|
|24 months||EGP 172.96||EGP 4,150.92|
|36 months||EGP 126.80||EGP 4,564.90|
|48 months||EGP 104.22||EGP 5,002.78|
Enhance your purchase
|Wireless communication standard||Bluetooth|
|Human interface input||Touchscreen|
|Screen size||1.39 Inches|
|Scanner Resolution||390 x 390|
|Band material type||Plastic|
|Wireless carrier||Du, Orange|
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Battery Life: Active / Sport / Classic Edition: 14 days for typical use.
- Elegant Edition: 7 days for typical use.
- The typical usage scenarios are decided based on the user habits. The specific battery life depends on the user habits and usage frequency
- Power button, function button
- Magnetic charging thimble
- Wi-Fi: Not supported
- Bluetooth: BT4.2, BLE
- Active / Sport / Classic Edition: 46.5 mm x 46.5 mm x 10.6 mm Wrist coverage range 14～21 cm
- Elegant Edition: 42.8 mm x 42.8 mm x 10.5 mm Wrist coverage range 13～19 cm
- Active / Sport / Classic Edition: 1.39 inch AMOLED 454 x 454 HD
- Elegant Edition: 1.2 inch AMOLED 390 x 390 HD
- The AMOLED touchscreen supports slide and touch gestures.
- Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Magnetometer sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor, Barometer sensor
- Requirements: Android 4.4 or later iOS 9.0 or later
- 5 ATM water-resistant
- Watch x 1
- Charging cradle x 1
- Charging cable x 1
- User Guide x 1
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
غير مناسب لمن يحتاج لبرامج كثيرة على الساعة مثل جوجل مابس و تطبيقات الاغاني و الالة الحاسبة و الرد على المكالمات و الرسائل
إيجابيات هذا المنتج:
منتج اصلي ،سعر ممتاز،بطارية غير قابلة للمنافسة من السلع المشابهة
سلبيات هذا المنتج:
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
In addition, Huawei provides important information about my walk. It shows my walk turn by turn on a map, this allows me to repeat the same walk and see if improvements are made on speed and heart rate. With Fitbit I have to download another app to provide that turn by turn map. Huawei’s information includes pace, step length, elevation gain and total descent as well as heart rate. Fitbits and Galaxy watch don’t do all that.
Huawei’s heart rate monitor is smarter. It uses five colors to quickly show where my heart rate is, blue for warm up, green for fat burn, orange for aerobic, etc. At the end, I get an average heart rate and a graph showing the spikes. Because Huawei shows my heart rate in real time, I found out that my heart rate is high when I walk on flat ground. Somehow, I tighten up my chest and hold my breath when I walk on flat grounds. But when I’m climbing the stairs, I know I need to keep breathing, relax my chest and shift the strength onto my legs, the result is a higher heart rate but only a little higher than walking on flat ground. After testing it a couple of times now I know I need to relax my chest and not holding my breath at all times. I can see that my heart rate is lower now when walking on flat ground. Thanks to Huawei, I am already making improvement; I would never have found out about this problem without it.
The other issue that have bothered me for a long time with Fitbit is the green lights from heart rate monitor. It cannot be turned off. I see no reason to monitor my heart rate when I am at the desk or watching TV. Huawei allows me to turn it off! This saves battery power. More importantly, the flashing green lights is not good for my skin. I see red dots where the green lights are. To avoid further skin irritation, I wear Versa on the left arm during the day and on the right at night. With Huawei, I only turn it on at night; when I track an activity, it is turned on automatically, smart.
Huawei’s sleep tracker helps me to understand my sleep and make improvement, Fitbit and Samsung Galaxy watch don’t. It provides the same information on sleep stages, however, it then tells me whether that percentage of sleep is low, normal or high. Because of this information I now know how to interpret those Data. It also gives me tips on how to increase deep sleep, for example. For years Fitbit gives me information on my sleep stages but never say what it means and how to make improvement. Finally, I now know whether my rem sleep is normal or low and what to do to increase deep sleep so my body can repair itself.
The look of Huawei GT is better than Versa and Samsung Galaxy watch. At the beginning of the year I bought a Samsung Galaxy watch. I returned it because It was made with cheap material that looks ugly. The screen is harder to read too. Fitbit Versa looks good but not as good as Huawei watch GT. I never cared about the many apps Galaxy watch and Fitbit provides. Huawei is a well-made fitness tracker and a good-looking watch. This is what I care about the most.
I am so happy that finally a fitness tracker is helping me to improve my health.
1. The sleep tracking is AMAZING! It is very accurate on when i fell into sleep and sleep phases. Those daily reports/suggestions are quite helpful as well.
2. Great battery life.
1. Notification functionality is quite annoying, especially for incoming calls. The only option for it is to hand up! So when i am in the shower, and my phone is not around me... I like to take things seperated. I use a cell phone as cell phone, and a tracking watch as a watch. (I avoid this by turning on "no disturb". Used fine)
Pros- battery life, display brightness and clarity
Cons- Annoying random, useless weather updates, no always on option, lack of watch face options.
When a WhatsApp message is received, It is show on watch, but you can no ser Who send It if It is from a group.
The sealer really good and faster shipping, It was received in 2 days and It was internacional shipment.