Other Sellers on Amazon
High Temperature Glue Gun - 40 W
- You can return this item for FREE within the allowed return period for any reason and without any shipping charges. The item must be returned in new and unused condition.
- Read more about the return period and Amazon's return policy.
Enhance your purchase
- Brand: Generic
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Type: Heat Guns
- Model Number: 4444
- Package Dimensions : 22.2 x 7.4 x 1.8 cm; 242 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 March 2021
- Manufacturer : 72EXY
- ASIN : B08YN9Z237
- Item model number : 4444
- Best Sellers Rank: #7,559 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
- #24 in Soldering Heat Guns
- Customer reviews:
Glue Gun G-250 Hot melt adhesive (HMA), also known as hot glue, is a form of thermoplastic adhesive that is commonly supplied in solid cylindrical sticks of various diameters, designed to be melted in an electric hot glue gun. The gun uses a continuous-duty heating element to melt the plastic glue, which may be pushed through the gun by a mechanical trigger mechanism, or directly by the user. The glue squeezed out of the heated nozzle is initially hot enough to burn and blister skin. The glue is tacky when hot, and solidifies in a few seconds to one minute.