Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Batteries : 1 Product Specific batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : 1 June 2021
- Manufacturer : Fossil
- ASIN : B00BEU1630
- Item model number : ES3380
- Department : Women
- Customer reviews:
- Rose gold-tone watch with stick indices, date window, three mini subdials, and corrugated crown
- 38 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet with deployment buckle closure
- Water resistant to 50 m
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
There's a little variability between different chronograph watches, and I had a hard time finding any information before actually receiving the watch. So here it is:
The top chronograph dial marks tenths of seconds (actually 20 tenths, so that the full dial means two full seconds). The left dial marks minutes, so that the full dial means one hour. The bottom dial marks seconds, so that the full dial means one minute. To control the functions, the upper button is Start/Stop, and the lower button is Reset as well as Pause/Continue.
Only thing I'm bummed about is I've only had it a little bit longer than a month and I only wear it 3 days a week, but the finish is already starting to scrape off. I'm not sure how, it's on the bottom and the only thing can think of is my wrist rests on the desk while I'm typing. Not sure how that is enough to scrape off the finish but ya, that part kinda sucks.
Anyways, I love this watch, just wish the finish was a little less fragile.