Colour Me Blue Eau de Parfum For Men - 90 ml
& FREE Returns
Easy and Hassle Free Returns
- You can return this item for FREE within the allowed return period for any reason and without any shipping charges. The item must be returned in new and unused condition.
- Read more about the return period and Amazon's return policy.
Enhance your purchase
|Item volume||3 Fluid Ounces|
|Item weight||3 Ounces|
About this item
- LUXURY FRAGRANCE – Since 1975, Milton-Lloyd have earned an unshakeable reputation for award-winning, luxury fragrances without the luxury price tag
- FRESH, AROMATIC AND BRIGHT. Colour Me Silver brings style to the table with its combination of sparkling citrus top notes and white musk. A distinctive men’s fragrance, this exciting blend of ingredients are highly invigorating.
- LONG LASTING – Colour Me Silver Eau de Parfum comes with a 6 hour minimum guarantee. It is the luxury oils, blended at high concentrations that promises outstanding quality and long-lasting performance
- FRESH, AROMATIC AND WOODY - fresh, aromatic green top notes of minty lavender overlay a spicy, masculine heart, complemented by a rich, woody base of musky vetiver.
- LONG LASTING - Colour Me Blue comes with a 6 hour minimum guarantee. It is the luxury oils, blended at high concentrations that promises outstanding quality and long-lasting performance
New (2) from EGP 395.00 & FREE Shipping.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 4.6 x 16.6 cm; 85.05 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 April 2021
- Manufacturer : Colour Me
- ASIN : B00F992RFS
- Item model number : 01W1CHB
- Customer reviews:
Brand Colour Me Top Green Middle Woody Dry down Floral Genealogy Woody Aromatic Gender Men Bottle Size 90 ml
4.3 out of 5
256 global ratings
Top reviews from other countries
Starts off nice, fades fast though to a leather drydownReviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 December 2021
Personally not my cup of tea, does smell like chanel blue, I was not impressed with that either. The dry down goes for full on leather. Which doesn't float my boat. So personal choice really. The black and the silver one have been the best for me.
G. W. Walker
Not a nice scentReviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 January 2021
The poorest scent out of all these value for money sprays. The others are very good but this one isn’t. To my nose it’s verging on unpleasant
Best perfumesReviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 September 2021
Best ones, any scent is really goood... sometimes with their parfumes with the parfumes you can mix then even works better. Avoid friends of stealing it...
it is pretty much as described.Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 February 2022
its ok used while working.