|Package Dimensions||24 x 16 x 1.7 cm; 20 Grams|
|Item model number||CD0008|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item Weight||20 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
CableCreation Gold USB 3.1 Type C (USB-C) to RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Network Adapter for Apple The Macbook, Chromebook Pixel and More, Black CD0008
Enhance your purchase
|Hardware interface||USB Type C, Ethernet|
|Data transfer rate||1 Gigabits Per Second|
|Item weight||0.02 Kilograms|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
* Supports plug-and-play, no driver software is required
* Supports 10/100 /1000Mbps auto-detection
* Supports Wake-on-LAN and ‘RealWoW
* Supports twisted pair crossover detection and auto-correction(HP Auto-MDIX)
* Support auto driver installation
* Wireless Alternative for connecting to the Internet in Wi-Fi dead zones, streaming large video files, or downloading a software upgrade through a wired home or office LAN; USB Type C to RJ5 is an ideal solution for transferring files from a Windows PC or an older Mac to the new 2015 MacBook using the Migration Assistant; USB 3.1 to Ethernet adapter provides faster data transfers and better security than most wireless connections
Side 1: USB-C Type C male Gold Plated Shell
Side 2: RJ45 Gigabit Female
Cable: Triple Shielded
Cable Length: 10CM
Top reviews from other countries
When I fixed the port speed on the adapter and on the switch to Gigabit/Full-Duplex, the adapter didn't connect. So I tried fixing the connection to Gigabit/Half-Duplex and still the adapter didn't connect.
I may have a faulty unit or this adapter is only a 100mbps device. I gave it 3 stars because it is still plug and play, very easy to use and in most cases 100mbps is still way better than WiFi.