|Product Dimensions||19.81 x 9.91 x 25.76 cm; 420 Grams|
|Manufacturer recommended age||3 years and up|
|Item model number||E3116|
|Number of Puzzle Pieces||36|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Mfg Recommended age||3 year and up|
Award Winning Hape Garden Salad Wood Play Kitchen Play Set
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Made In China
- Adds fun to your child's playing times
- This toy develops your child's ability to recognize colors
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Brand: Yuan Di
- Type: Extreme speed Car with remote control
- Color: Multi Color
- Choking hazard: It contains small parts and not suitable for children under 3 years.
- The toy must be used under the supervision of parents or adults.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
• beautiful solid wood play food (with some felt components)
• durable — so far it's holding up to 2 years of play (see pictures)
• healthy foods represented
• bottles and pepper shaker versatile for imaginative play
• wish the cucumber, tomato and onion slices were a tad bigger, so they could be used by younger toddlers as well without being a choking hazard (not a real issue with the set, just something that would make the play salad more versatile for multiple age ranges)
This play set gets lots of use by my 3.5-year-old (who has been playing with it since 2 years old) and my 1-year-old likes these as well to sort and put in and out of bowls, though I only let the baby play with the bigger pieces and while keeping a close eye. The pepper shaker makes shaking noises, which my children love, and the bottles get used for many imaginative purposes as well (milk, sauce, cream for coffee, spices, etc.). I like that the foods included are healthy, though the only thing my kids don't make with it is a salad :-) — they use all the components in other dishes, so as a set it's still a hit and very versatile. The detail of illustration on the veggies is nice and I'm very happy with how it is holding up after 2 years of play (everything, even the felt pieces, is essentially still in perfect shape – only the olive oil bottle has a bit of wear around the edges).
Great size for small hands, bowl is a plastic material, it may have stated that but I had thought it was wood, but no big deal at all, still super cute.
What made me take the time to write this review was the attention to detail, the pepper shaker is actually a pepper grinder, there are rattly pieces inside the grinder so if you shook it you can hear the fake "pepper corns" inside. Also the orange part on top twists like a real pepper grinder for an extra touch.
Very cute toy!
That being said, there are a few things I don't love. First, The salad bowl is plastic, which I really don't like. Hape is famous for wood toys, and salad bowls are classically wooden, so I don't understand why the bowl is plastic. Second, The orange strips of felt included (supposed to be carrots? cheese?) don't really add much to the set. I wish that either they had more detail or they weren't there, as I feel it cheapens the set. Finally, the utensils aren't as high quality as I expected, but perhaps some food-grade conditioning oil can make them look a little nicer. I'll have to give it a try.
Overall, I'm glad we have the set (if just for the olive oil and vinegar, which make a great addition to his "Healthy Basics" set, also by Hape) but it could definitely be improved!
1. Great quality. As advertised and pictured.
2. Safe for toddlers.
3. Holds up to daily usage.
1. Although this is not really a con the bowl needs a lid. The lid would make storing the toy more effective.
Don't think twice about the purchase. This product is still being used by my kids over a year later. My only suggestion is that the manufacturer include a lid for the bowl. The lid would make storage more effective, and prevent the loss of the toy ingredients.